Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Narrow Escape from Car Accident

After I dropped my bro in town, I used Jln Mesjid Negeri (Greenlane) to go back Sg Ara.


Then a blue 3-series BMW (PBA 80) changed to left lane without knowing there was a dark blue Saga beside him. Poor Saga swerved left ramming up the curb just after Convent Green Lane.

I was right behind, and saw everything clearly eventhough it was raining. I made a rapid exit to the right, and missed the Saga bumper by few inches. Close call for me.


I hope the Saga driver is alright and not injured. Meanwhile, Mr. BMW please look at your side-mirror next time ur about to switch lane.


3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Walau eh, the BMW driving skill really sux lar... Luckily your car is ok, or else I cant sit on ribena d lor... hahaha...

迷迭香 said...

to some ppl when they are driving more expensive car or a bigger car, they tend to ignore other road users... how rude!! >.<"

yanchee said...

ehh, today i saw the car again near jesselton heights. I think i made a mistake in the number plate, it's PBA 20. Confused !?!?

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.