Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oops I Did It Again !

Guess what? Yes, it's monopoly again. Not only I bought all properties, I also built all 12 hotels and 32 houses available, at maximum value possible.



Here's how I did it in 3 simple steps.

a) Trade every property computer owns with my cash.
(could be anything ranging from 500 - 3000, depend on your luck)

b) After acquire every property, mortgage all properties.
(so computer won't go bust)

c) Start to accumulate 16k.
(Sum required to unmortgage all properties and build the hotels and houses)


The net wealth stood at 20 785. YES !!!

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, you are truly a Monopoly Tycoon!!!

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜: don't flatter me, it's just a computer game.

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, try harder, maybe you can hit 50k cash!

迷迭香 said...

i prefer this game with real ppl, can bargain mar hahahaaa....:p

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜: 50k? U can be the banker with that sum of money. If my estimation is correct, u only need around 20k to buy every property and build hotels houses on maximum value possible. That excludes trading which might inflate the actual property value significantly.

迷迭香: Real ppl, i remember i used to play with my siblings and cousins. Those holding light blue and orange properties are likely winners, why? bcos light blue units are cheap to build and orange are the most frequently landed spots.

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.