Thursday, April 9, 2009

Personal Shopper

I came across this flash game a few hours ago.


Mission: U r a personal shopper for some rich guy. U have to shop all items before the shop closes (within 3 minutes)

Here's how the Mega Mall floor plan looks like
(not like Penang's Megamall :D )

Level 1 2 3 (The Department Store)

Level 4 5 6 (Wedding Wonders)

Level 7 8 9 (Babies "N" More)

I CHEAT !!! : p
1)Print Screen
2)Pause the Game
3)Find all items
4)Unpause the game


Wahaha, I am number 1 ---> PrtScreen


U can play the game here at http://www.bubblebox.com/play/girls/1038.htm
Good luck !

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, not bad, just like item hunter! XD

迷迭香 said...

yer... play cheat one XD

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜: It's good, but like all photo-hunting games, once you know the location of all items, the game become boring very soon.

迷迭香: I cheat bcos I wanna quickly finish the game and move on.

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.