Saturday, June 19, 2010

Le Peranakan Hotel

I spent my last weekend in Singapore and stayed one night at the Le Peranakan Hotel, it's a boutique hotel with baba & nyonya theme. Here are some pictures:


The entrance

Painting behind receptionist desk

Cascading water & Mini pond

Verandah

More cascading water

Jacuzzi

Flora & missing fauna

Let's go see the hallway

More painting

Wrought-iron frame on a wall?

More wrought-iron frame

Decorative desk & Flower vase

The Room
* Photo shot by a professional photographer*

The Room
* Photo shot by amateur photographer (yes, ME !!!) *

Detached headboard of my bed & Night lamps

Close-up on the Painting in my room

The view outside my room

Wardrobe ( Lets see what's inside... )

Some drawers and a Safe

Super-mini Fridge

Finally, the mess on table.


3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Hey bro, spent an awesome trip in Singapore ya? Hehe. So how much per night at there?

yanchee said...

Yes. 110SGD

Le Peranakan Hotel
400 East Coast Road
Singapore 428992

Tel No : +65-6665 5511
Fax No: +65-6345 4509
Reservation : reservations@leperanakanhotel.com
Website : www.leperanakanhotel.com

Direction: Head to Eunos station (East-West MRT Line), take bus 155 alight at 6th stop. Or go by a cab, only 5 minutes from Eunos station.

Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.