Friday, November 14, 2008

Barcelona Vacation: Part 1

I visited Barcelona early October 2007, together with my sister (Carene) and her fiance (Zack) who came all the way from USA to meet up with me.


Las Ramblas
(Barca's most famous pedestrian walk)

Lots of Tapas

A typical backstreet in Barca


A typical avenue in Barca

Zara is affordable here
(see... open next to a grafitti wall)

Kookai (a fashion house)
*No kok kok kai here*

That's Zack and Me
(behind a church)

That's me with my sister, Carene.

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Muahahaha, your hair that time is damn funny man!!!! So short eh?

迷迭香 said...

i tot tapas are really small portion of food... but the servings looks big!!

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜: I never get my hair right, bcoz my face is round and big, hair is curly and short. Very difficult to manage and to get the correct hair product, u know. I am still searching for the perfect hairstyle for me. sigh!!!

迷迭香 : If u zoom at that picture, u see it's actually many small portions put together, therefore it looks big on the outside. My most unforgettable Barca food experience is churros, their version of "yao zha guai".

Kuntong said...

hmmm...nice trip...nice country

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.