Sunday, November 9, 2008

My University (Part 2: Adsetts Center / Library)

Adsetts Center is my campus library, it has 6 levels. I'm only going to show u Level 4 and 5, where most of the activities are taken place.

Outside

Groupwork Area

Quiet Study Area (Not so quiet after all)

3 B/W Printers, 2 Colour Printers at Level 5

New Level 4 Extension (A lounge makeover ?)

Self Check-Out Area

Self Check-In Area
(Smugglers Run, coz nobody return the books)
Juz Kidding.

Printing Credit Top-Up Machine
(Photo taken with permission from this guy, u believe me?)

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, the place is damn nice, so spacious and full of equipments to utilise!!!

yanchee said...

yea, indeed. The 书香 will set u in the mood to study, I never liked a library in my entire life until last summer, when I first came SHU.

迷迭香 said...

so many students there...
is the noise volumn minimum ? ^_^

yanchee said...

level 4 and 5 are popular and always crowded, sometimes have to go down to level 2 or 3 (which is still crowded but less noisy) to get an available PC.

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.