Friday, January 8, 2010

Just a Small Inconvenience

I logged in my youtube account today, and was given a red notice. It says:



Guess today is my "lucky" day. I am going to try upload the video again, just one of life's small inconveniences.

For god sake, the content is not even owned by NetResult at first place. How can Youtube be so blatant about this? Why not state the rightful content owners as dailymail or other TV channels with EPL match broadcasting rights?

*Sigh* Wish youtube runs the way it was before, without the interference of some cocky third party scanning program.

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Hmm, perhaps you can make a report to them?

Low Elline said...

who call u put music ahh?

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜, they have thousands of complaints everyday. On 2nd day of the 2nd upload, it was taken down again. F*K them, really !!!

Low Elline, music was alright, it was the video goal footages that infringed copyrights. If your song does not pass the test, your video clip will be muted immediately after youtube has finished processing your video.

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.