Friday, January 15, 2010

Top 50 Anime 2000 - 2009 (Part 2)

The video was completed and uploaded last week, I'd been busy for the past week. Finally, I can catch my breathe. Alright, this video applies the same rolling method, and credits to Akira for the japanese songs he provided in the making of the video.

This time, I had a minor issue with youtube, which they muted this video bcos of the songs copyright issue. It wasn't as serious as the first infringement in my previous post. I just simply click a song they provided, which has the same length as my video, let them recalibrate and tada, it's okay already.

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Finally your hard work comes with a success! Well done!

yanchee said...

Thanks for your best wishes and supports.

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.