Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Don't Know Much

Recently I came across a beautiful classic piece in Levi's 501 Hits album. I thought I would like to share with you ppl, I modified the lyrics a bit to match what i've been going through this semester. Enjoy !




Don’t know much about MCME
Don’t know much about ISGE
Don’t know much about textbook
Don’t know much about subjects I took

But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don’t know much about geography
Don’t know much about trigonometry
Don’t know much about algebra
Don’t know what a slide rule is for

But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with you
What a wonderful world this could be

Now I don’t claim to be an A student
But I’m trying to be
For maybe by being an A student
Baby, I can win your love for me.



*MCME = Management Compentencies in a Multicultural Environment
*ISGE = Information Strategy for a Global Economy

Adopted from: Tony Jackson - Wonderful World

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, that is funny!!! You have inserted the course name inside the lyrics! Well done!

Akira 思胜 said...

Oh ya, try to sing and show us!!!

迷迭香 said...

hahahaaaa... not bad at all ~ ^_^

when can we hear u sing ?

yanchee said...

Hear me sing??? oooo, i am flattered.

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.