Saturday, October 18, 2008

My University (Part 1: Owen Building)

Hie my fellow blog viewers, I feel the itch to blog again today.

Today I'm going to show you ppl my Sheffield Hallam University, Owen Building is the main building that housed most of the teaching rooms and staffs. It has 12 levels.

Owen Building

A view from the slope

The slope (the only greenspace in my campus)

Open space outside of Main Entrance

Main Entrance

Main Reception

Student and Academic Services

Inside of Owen Building

Heartspace Cafe

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, it does have the feel of study oh!!! Got lotsa students like to sit at the staircase or green field, right?

迷迭香 said...

looks like an office block ~ ^_^

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.