Monday, October 6, 2008

London Trip (Part 1):London by Day

I went to visit London during late september, it was pretty awesome. Me and my fren took these pictures at daytime. Enjoy !


Tower Bridge


Buckingham Palace (Change of Guards)


Chinatown


St. Paul's Cathedral

(where Princess Diana and Prince Charles got married)


Harrods Departmental Store
(London's Starhill Gallery)


That's me in Hyde Park.


Kensington Palace



Princess Diana Memorial Fountain

Stay tune for Part 2: London by Night.

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, this is a nice trip! Indeed a memorable one!!!

Do we have the chance to go up to the Tower Bridge?

迷迭香 said...

did u shop at Harrod's ?
i want the recycle bag!! hahahaaaa.....

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜: I will go up Tower Bridge next time I am in London again, which hopefully will be early November.

迷迭香: I think I did, just bought a bottle of Oasis drinks coz I was thirsty.

迷迭香 said...

oh.... u missed out the point

may i have the bag pls ~ ^_^

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, send a postcard to me lar...

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.