Sunday, June 21, 2009

~ My Radioactive Folder ~

Today, I checked my printer cartridge ink levels. Annoyingly enough, all cartridges are new except yellow and black which has been very low for quite long.

So I decided to waste them, first thing came into my mind was pictures of bee!?! Nah, too girlish. Then, a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo. Errm, too flashy. How about a black woman wearing yellow bikini? No, that's too provocative... So, finally I got a little more creative, I decided to print radioactive logos.

After I found some suitable pictures using google image search and printed them out, here's the result.





Now I have a place to store my toxic documents. Come touch it if u dare !!!

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, what are you planning to store the things inside?

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜: Top-secret documents, eg: corporate fraud cover-up, govt conspiracy etc.

I wish I could get my hands on these. Actually, I just use this to store my normal documents when the need arises.

It's all just a decoration for my dull life in Sheffield.

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.