Monday, June 29, 2009

~ Unlimited Cinema Pass ~

A month ago, I got my Unlimited Cinema Pass. Yes, u can go watch all the movies for just 13.50 pound a month. Here is the list of movies I watched so far...

Red (in bold): Not to be missed
Red: Good films

Blue: Bad films (in my opinion)

Black: Ooh crap, I can't decide good/bad


Fighting

17 Again
Last Chance Harvey
Monsters Vs. Aliens 3D
Angels & Demons
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (X 3)

Terminator Salvation

Red Cliff (reason is too much editing, 2 parts squeezed inside 2.5hour)
Looking for Eric
Hannah Montana: The Movie
The Hangover
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Drag Me to Hell (X2)

Night at the Museum 2

Sunshine Cleaning
12 Rounds
Tormented
Awaydays
Doghouse
My Sister's Keeper
Obsessed
Fermat's Room
Rudo Y Cursi
Coraline 3D
The Last House on The Left
Telstar
Star Trek

Fireflies in the Garden
Year One
State of Play
Blood: The Last Vampire


35 movie tickets


The monthly magazine and weekly film times brochure

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Next time I wanna join you for this unlimited cinema pass also! XD

yanchee said...

Akira 思胜: money well-spent.

Matt said...

you've twisted my arm to go see drag me to hell

About Me

My photo
daily reviews and rants about music, life and any thoughts appeared in my mind.